Polka Dot

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Choice & Accountability #6

Study the Young Women theme and what it teaches you about who you are, what you are to do, and why you are to do it.  List in your journal what you will do each day with regard to modesty, dating, and the media to be morally clean and worthy to enter the temple.  Record in your journal how these choices will help you remain free and happy.
I will make sure that my clothing always covers my garments.  My dress will always be appropriate for the situation and reflect my feelings about myself.  In regards to dating, I will make time to "date" and court my husband, so that we remember our love and commitment to each other.  I need to be MUCH more selective about the shoes I watch and the music I listen to.  Remember... would I watch/listen to this if the Savior were here?

What I make righteous choices in my daily life, I will be better able to feel the Holy Ghost.  By having the spirit with me I will be an example to others.  I will be a more patient and kind mother, wife, and teacher.  I know I will receive more blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment